Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Panera Update

Panera customer service must have passed on my email to the Colonade store, because this afternoon I got a call from the store manager. She was very pleasant, and said that most people do in fact prefer the number delivery system. She said they did some kind of customer survey. I guess I am in the minority, (along with the people who were sitting and griping at the table next to us). She did however tell me that any customer is more than welcome to pick up their food. She said that sometimes the people working the number delivery tell folks "We will bring it out" because they think some customers don't know that's how it works there. She said if an employee said that to me, I can reply, "I prefer to pick it up myself."

So now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home